Monday, February 22, 2010

Who Is Genesis







Who is Genesis Simon you may ask. I best describe myself as a handsome, caring, understandable, sensitive, unique, and mature individual. I enjoy writing, dancing, listening, and visiting social networking sites.
Some things that make me smile are beautiful, confident, strong, and productive individuals. Things that do the opposite are, insecure, pessimistic, argumentative, homophobic, and hypocritical individuals.
I aspire to be a famous author and journalist and one day be a news anchor for the huge new network CNN in Atlanta Georgia. I also enjoy graphic designing and digital art.

I expect to travel the world, and allow everyone to be in the presence of my talent, and individualism. With God's will, and mighty power I hope to make that all possible.

Through this blog I'll share my opinions on various topics and issues that affect me and as well as people around the world.

I hope you follow me and read along, as I update and keep you posted. Feel free to tell a friend, a brother, a sister, a mother, or a father. I just may make the world of a difference in someones life.


p.s. Parental discretion is advised
-Genesis

3 comments: