Friday, July 2, 2010

The Pastor's Affair- S.S.C.


"Praise the lord, take me higher lord," I yelled from my seat in the congregation. A girlfriend of my mine had been inviting me to come to church with her for months. I had constantly came up with excuses and reasons not to come, but after my encounter with the hella freaky married couple, I need to washed in the blessings of the lord.

Fellowship Glory was an small compact church with cushion benches that seated about 85 people. I sat in the front row of benches to watch friend sing the hymns. She sang so sweetly while she rocked side to side. When she finished, the congregation clapped and I stood and winked at her.

Minutes later the service went into full swing. After a few members of the church stood up and said prayers for the sick and shut-in a young lady came up and read scriptures from the bible. "Love one another, and your neighbor like you love yourself," she said as she ended her piece.

"Good is good...All the time," a handsome, tall, light skined man made his way to the front of the church. Who would have thought fine ass brothers were pastors in this day and age. I had always had the stigma that old men and women ran churches. The congregation said in unison, "Amen," as they rose to their feet to say the lords prayer.

After the lords prayer, the pastor began his message. I could not keep my eyes off him. His honey, smooth skin and deep captivating voice made my dick raise instantly. I shifted in my seat to adjust myself. "Love and lord's blessing is the key components to living a happy life," the pastor said as he walked across the front of the church.

I found myself staring at him, watching his every move as he spoke. As though he could feel me staring him to death, he turned in my direction and walked toward me. My heart began to pump. "What the hell is he about to do," I thought. We made eye contact as he stood in front of me and asked, "Are you a saved man of the lord?" "Yes sir I am," I replied. "Praise God," he said into the mic. He smiled at me and walked back to to the center of the church. The congregation behind me said in unison once again, "Amen."

So mesmerised by the white smile and church boy swag he ended his message with out me even knowing. The congregation then sang the closing hymn as they made their way out the church. I sat quietly in my seat and waited for my friend to come out from the fellowship hall. "You ready to go darlin?" she asked me grabbing her bag. "Um, I think imma stay and meditate and gather my thoughts in the lords house." "Well I'll be dammed look what the lord done did to you. Go head get ya blessings baby. Imma head home and start ma Sunday cooking." "Alright pumpkin, I'll holla when I'm done and heading home," I said as i waved her off.

I got down on my knees and began to pray. Midway though my prayer I heard heard the steps of someone enter the church. I opened my eyes to the sight of the handsome pastor. I rose to my feet and finished my prayer. He made his way over to me and introduced himself. "Darnell Smith," he extended his hand for a hand shake. I smiled and replied, "Good to meet you. That was an awesome and moving serom you gave Darnell. I enjoyed it." "I'm glad you enjoyed it sir. The blessings form the lord are truly what more of us need now a days." I shook my head in agreement. "I have never seen you before, are you a guest," he asked. "Yes a friend of mine invited me, so I decided to come and get some of the lords blessings," I smiled. "You should consider becoming a member of Fellowship Glory. If your interested you can follow me to my office and ill tell you about the church and give you some pamphlets." "Sure I'd love to," I agreed. My mind began to wonder, what more I can lean form this pastor other than his church.

When we arrived to Darnell's office door he opened the door and motioned for me to enter. "There is nothing like a handsome gentleman," I giggled to myself. He sat behind his large marble desk while I took a seat in front of him. "God lead me to start this church and I too had a vision that I need to preach. I love the lord and I want others to love and follow him too," he said in a low voice. I just smiled and looked him directly into his eyes. "Good puts us in certain positions to meet and do certain things," he whispered this time leaning over his desk coming within inches of my face.

Looking deeper into his eyes, I leaned in an inch more. He licked his lips and filled the gap between us and kissed my chap stick covered lips. He cupped my jaw with his soft hands and slid his tongue into my mouth, massaging my tongue with his. He leaned back into his chair and shook his head and smiled. "Did the lord put you in the position to do that?" I asked. "He sure did," he replied as he undid his tie, slid off hid blazer, and unbuttoned his shirt. I caught the drift and removed my sweater vest and unbuttoned my shirt as well. When we finally stripped down to our boxers, Darnell pushed everything off his large marble desk and sat on his desk.

I leaned forward and slid down his boxers and was greeted by his semi erected dick. He was cut clean. My mouth watered and my blood began to pump. I opened my mouth and began to suck his dick. He grew harder in my mouth as he head pressed against the top of my throat. I sucked and slurped as he threw his head back in excitement. I held his ankles and pulled in forward. I gagged as I felt him hit the back of my throat. Taking out his wet dick from my mouth in began to kiss and suck on his nut sack. I reached up and pinched his right nipple. Darnell moaned and pulled his boxers off, and so did I.

After sucking his dick Darnell came down from his desk and got down on his knees and began to suck me off. I made sure he got ever inch of my dick down his throat. He pushed me further down into my chair and licked my shaft. He began to stroke my dick as he did his and slowly climbed to his feet. At this time my body yearned for Darnell,s dick inside me. I climbed onto his desk and arched my back. He ran his hands down my neck into the curve of my back. He licked his finger, then slowly slid it into me. He fingered me as I stroked my dick and pushed back on his finger. He inserted his index finger and i moaned his name.

While arched over Darnell's marble desk I noticed the Holy Bible on the floor. I began to have second thoughts. I had came into Darnell's office with intentions to have sex with him. Seeing the Bible made me conscious to what I was about to do. As much as I wanted to have sex with Darnell, I didn't want to have intercourse in or near the sanctuary of the lord.

I got up and sat on the desk and motioned Darnell to join me who had a puzzled look on his face. "You don't mind me just stroking you till you cum don't you," I whispered. "Not if you let me return the favor," he whispered back. We both layed back in unison. I gripped his dick and stroked him long and hard. He handled me with care as he rubbed his thumb on the head of my dick. After minutes of intense masturbating we exploded on each others chest. His smiled at me and said, "Praise the lord."

I got up and grabbed sheet of paper towel form Darnell's private bathroom and cleaned myself up. When I returned to get dressed his office he too had done the same. "I'd really like to finish this up sometime," he said as he handed me a piece of paper with is name and number on it. "I would love to finish this up too, at another place and time," I took his number, kissed him on the cheek and left his office.

"God puts us in certain positions to meet and do certain things" echoed in my mind as I mad my way to the bus stop. I hope my next encounter with the pastor would be outside of the sanctuary, then I would be able to show him the positions God wants us to be in.

1 comment:

  1. lol wow I don't know what to said dude.But i know things like this do happen wow.

    ReplyDelete