Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Auto Pilot -S.S.C.


"Now boarding flight 1246 with service to Chicago Illinois. Starting with first class, you may now enter the terminal door to the right," a beautiful hispanic woman said on the intercom.
I got up and made my way to do door with my ticket in hand. I was heading to Chicago to attend a wedding of my of my very close friends. It was going to be a 5 hour flight and my body was set on tired from the minute I woke up earlier that morning, so I was not looking forward to this flight.

When finally aboard the plane, I tucked my luggage into the overhead compartment and took a seat in the huge leather seats of the first class cabin. I look though my window and saw that second class had begun entering though the rear end of the plane. It truly sucked to be in second class, I thought to my self.

The plane was finally filled and everyone was seated. The engines began to roar and the plane pulled out of the terminal. As the plane rolled down the runway, as video came on a flat screen in front of me. A handsome caucasian man, who introduced him self as Rick Myers, the pilot of the aircraft, demonstrated how to lock the seat belts in place, and what to do in case of emergency. His uniform was perfect and well ironed. I could see his print though his brown pants. He appeared to be packing, but you know what they say about white men. When he finished his demonstration the plane had begun lift off.

When the plane had reached a leveled altitude, I saw the door of cockpit slide open. Emerging from the cockpit was the handsome pilot in the video earlier. As the flight attendant pored wine into my glass and the other passengers' glasses, Rick begun greet the passengers. He stated down the row toward my seat, shaking hands and chatting with elderly passengers. When he reached my row, I shook and hand and smiled. "Are you enjoying your flight thus far?", he asked. "Yes! its great. I'm surprised we haven't had any turbulence as yet," I chuckled. "I'm surprised myself, I hope we don't get any," he added. We nodded and made his way back to cockpit. On his way back i noticed his perfectly shaped ass. His pants cupped his ass so perfectly, giving me an instant erection.

2 hours into the flight while every one in my cabin had fallen asleep I heard the door of the cockpit slide open once more. Once again is was Rick. He yawned and stretched his arms in the air. I scanned him from head to toe and licked my lips. He walked down the aisle quietly and as if on purpose, he bumped me on my arm with his hip. I looked back quickly to notice him nodding his head in the direction of the fist class cabin restroom. I instantly caught the drift and rose quietly from my seat and crept toward the restroom.

I slid the restroom door open lightly and was surprised at what is saw. Rick's pants were stripped off and had already begun to unbutton his shirt. "Lets make this quick," Rick whispered in a deep voice. Within seconds I was naked in the small compact aircraft restroom. Rick sat on the small toilet seat and I leaned back on the tiny sink. Rick grabbed my dick and began to suck me off. I had never had my dick sucked by a white man before and I must admit he was doing a hell of a job. He slurped and jacked my dick in rapid motion. He nibbled on my balls and played with my ass hole. "Ahh dam, put in Rick, put it in," I whispered. He slid his middle finger inside of me and deep throat my dick. I pushed his head further down on me and surprisingly I felt the back of his throat. "Damm you suck a good dick Rick," I moaned.

Rick stood up and pulled a condom from his pants pocket and tore it open. "Come on, fuck me," he said in a hasty voice. I had not fucked anyone in years and was not sure I was about to. "That's not ma posit on Rick," I said. "Oh, you take cock?!," Rick asked. I nodded my head and giggled. I had not heard the work cock in a long time. Don't his white ass know its called dick, I thought to myself. Faster than I could blink Rick had slipped his condom on pushed me into position. I was bent over the sink in a diagonal alignment. Rick stood on top of the small toilet seat and jumped right into me. Rick's dick, what seem to me like 7.5 inches slid against the walls of my ass and I held on to the faucets of the sink. I yelped out in pleasure.

Suddenly the plane shook. The turbulence was light enough to give Rick the extra push to get further into my guts. "That's some good dick dude," I said in a low whisper. "You like that cock don't you, huh....huh.... huh?"Rick kept asking. After a minutes passed of rapid fucking Rick pulled his dick out and came on the arch of my back. "Ahhhh fuck!,"Rick said knocking his dick against my ass cheeks. "Here, clean ya self up," he said handing me a wet napkin from a container on the counter. I reached around my back and wiped off his cum. Before I could finish getting dressed Rick had already ran out the restroom. I finished getting dressed, washed my hands, and returned to seat.

Surprisingly everyone was still sleeping, due to the fact that most of them were elderly people. I sat back in my seat and got ready for landing and thought to myself. "Fucking pilots in cramped restrooms. I giggled. My first white guy was not half bad."

-S.S.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment