Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Express Male- S.S.C.


*knock, knock, knock*

As I rose from the comfort of my couch to answer the door, i wondered, "who the fuck could this be, interrupting my soaps." Already sexually frustrated, i swung the door open with attitude written all over my face.

To my surprise it was the mail man a tall well built, hazel eyed, broad shouldered man that stood about 6'2. "Good afternoon sir.", he said as he extended his hand to shake my hand. I mutually shook his hand and replied, "Good afternoon Mr. Mail-man." I was instantly amazed when he released my hand to noticed his freshly manicured finger nails. I giggled.

"Whats so funny?" he asked. "Nothing, what are you here to deliver?" I asked looking behind him at his low budget mail delivery van. Without answering me he turned away and headed to his van and pulled out a rather small package and a clipboard. On his way back from the van I scanned him from head to too, paying close attention to the bulge in his tightly fitted purple pants.

"Whew!... This sun is hella hot, dam!"he said as he whipped what look to me like no sweat at all from his flawless face. "Do you wanna come inside, so i can sign those papers" I offered. Without hesitation he dashed pass me into my home.

Looking into his hazel eyes mesmerized I managed to ask, "Would you like a glass of water?" Walking slowly towards me and dropping his clipboard, he whispered into my ear, "I ain't thirsty for no water homie." I licked my lips as he bit his bottom lip, I kissed his moist and surprisingly soft lips. As we kissed for what seemed to me like 30 minutes he undid my pants. I smiled and paused to remove his carefully ironed uniform.

Stunned by his hairless chiseled, chest, abs, and arms, I dropped to my knees. He quickly undid hid pants and slid down his tightly fitted boxers to the floor. My mouth begun to water as I laid eyes on what look to me like 9.5 inches of manly goodness. "Go head papi, let me see what ya head game lookin' like" he whispered. Still in amazement i greeted his manhood with my mouth. Licking the head of his dick, he released a slight moan. I looked up and smiled.

Gripping his tightly firmed ass, i opened my mouth in preparation to taste his delicious manhood. I begun to go down on him, as he took deep breaths and moaned like what seemed to me like the roar from a mountain lion.

Just when I begun to caress his firm ass cheeks, his dick begun to pulse. Within minutes my entire mouth was filled with his warm salty juices. He ejaculated. I looked up at him with a perplexed and surprised look then to my watch. I jumped to my feet and spat this sperm into the empty candy dish on my coffee table.

Before I could could say a word he quickly begun to get dressed. I picked up the clipboard from the floor and signed it as I shook my head in disappointment. Pressing the signed clipboard into his chest, I let out a sarcastic laugh that displayed my amazement to his quick ejaculation. Embarrassed and upset he grabbed the clipboard from his chest and stomped out of my home to his low budget mail delivery van. He hopped into his van and sped off into the neighborhood.

I closed my door and thought to myself, what is the world "cumming" to.? One minute men........dam shame! I emptied my sperm filled candy dish into the sink then tossed it into the dishwasher, rinsed my mouth out with some mouthwash that i kept handy next to my fridge and ran back to the living room to open my package.

-By: Genesis S.
Summer Sex Chronicles (S.S.C.)

No comments:

Post a Comment