Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Caught In the Act Part: 1 -S.S.C.


"He seems interesting", I thought to myself as I scrolled though the list of hot masculine tops in my area on a gay hookup site I had just discovered. I had been so horny all week, not being able to even masturbate because of my busy schedule at work. I was truly sexually frustrated. I continued searching though the list.

I narrowed my search list to ages 30-45. Releasing a light chuckle and asked myself, "The older they get the better they get right?" I then stumbled upon a profile with a display name that read, "LOYAL REAR END SENSATION." He was 43 years of age and lived just about 2 miles from my home. Scrolling though is profile I noticed that his relationship status was left unanswered. Puzzled, I scrolled back up and took a quick look at his photos. He had was about 6'' tall, brown skinned, had narrowed face, a mustache, well built body and broad shoulders. What caught my attention was his completely full head of black hair. I expected to see small gray spots growing out, but I didn't. "H probably died that shit jet back", I giggled.

I decided to send him a private message to his inbox. My message read, "I'm hella horny right about now, and I'm looking to bust a nut worth busting. No bull shit or strings attached. Holla if you down." Within minutes I had one unread message in my inbox. No surprise it was from Loyal Rear End Sensation. I quickly opened it. His message read, "Hell yea papi. I'm down for whatever you into. Ma address is below. Get here how you can. The spear key is under the porch mat. I be waiting."

My adrenaline began to pump at the thought of getting dicked down by an older man. He was sure to have all the experience in the world so I can but this dam nut, I thought to myself. I begun to get myself ready. I went to the bathroom and pulled out my last bottle of douche. I carefully cleaned out my insides then hoped in the shower.

After my shower I packed a small bag for my journey. I grabbed a box of condoms, a bottle of lube, breath mints, and my favorite sex toy, and 11" dildo I nicknamed Rick. I then hoped into my car, started the engine, pulled out the driveway and was then in route to my next sexual rondevu.

At the end of my 25 minute drive, I had finally reached Loyal Rear End Sensation's house. My heart beat begun to increase as I hoped out the car and made my way unto the front porch of his home. I lifted the mat and found the spare key, then slowly opened the door and walked inside. As if he had known my exact time of arrival, I heard his voice from the bedroom upstairs, "Come on up youngin. Don't let me waste this precum now." I giggled and answered back, "Aight I'll be up in a minute." As I made my way upstairs I noticed pictures of him and a woman sitting close together holding hands and smiling along the wall. I paused and looked perplexedly at the picture then shook my head and continued upstairs.

Just as I stepped foot inside the partially dark bedroom my dick got rock hard as he greeted me with a soft kiss behind my hears. He then gently guided me to his king sized bed that was ever so soft and comfortable. "Take ya clothes off and arch ya back on that bed for me youngin", he whispered. I slowly unbuckled my jeans and they fell to the floor. He then creeped up behind me to help me take off my fitted V neck shirt. He grinded on my ass with his slightly erected dick. It was mad thick, and it had some length on it.

Completely naked, I crawled onto the bed on my stomach and arched my back as instructed. I felt the warmth from his body come up behind me and he licked his lips and spread my ass cheeks apart. The warm sensation from his tongue meeting my hole sent shock waves though my body. I let out a loud moan as he cupped my ass and began to eat for his life. He slurped and smacked his lips as if he had not eaten in ages. His long tongue slid into my hole and whirled around in a circular motion. I then held my own ass cheeks open as he slid his middle finger inside of me. "Ahhh fuck!", I moaned as he slapped my ass.

I rolled over onto my back and motioned him to get on his back, as I climbed on top of him and began to suck his dick. He continued to eat my ass while stroking my dick. Stretching my hole wider and wider he licked up and down in a rapid motion, I cringed as the excitement in my body got more and more intense. I moaned louder than before, this time I heard a motor of what I imagined to be someones vehicle. I paid it no attention as I continued to deep throat his dick. I gaged a little and he whispered, "Take ya time younin. Take it slow and deep and relax ya throat." I did as he commanded. As I went down slowly on him, I heard the shaking of keys. I stooped and looked back at him to see if he had heard it too.

Apparently he didn't because he flipped me back over to my stomach and pulled me up to my knees. The thought of telling him I had heard someone enter the house ran across my mind, but the excitement of the moment and the thrill of being caught convinced me to keep my mouth shut. He then began to stroke his dick and beat it against the cheeks of my ass when the door of the bed room swung open! Loyal Rear End Sensation hoped off the bed falling onto the floor in shock.

Not surprised is turned my head slowly to see who is was. Glared by the bright light I managed to see the silhouette of a tall woman.



TO BE CONTINUED....


-S.S.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment