Thursday, August 19, 2010

Getting Serious Part 2 /The Conclusion: S.S.C.


It seemed as though Saturday was taking forever to come. I counted down the days until it was time to meet my long time crush via Twitter. My digital clock displayed "1:00". I had one more hour before the time came for me too meet him. I opened the doors to my compact closet and searched for something to wear. I didn't want to come off as extra feminine or hella tugged out, or even looked like I was on the DL.

Finally I found an outfit. I had decided to take the causal route. I wore a thin yellow v-neck shirt that displayed my muscular chest which I spent hours in the gym to achieve. Dark denim straight fitted jeans, with yellow and black Vans kicks completed my look. Lastly I dabbed a small amount colongue of on my chest and on my neck. With 30 minutes to spear I popped a piece of gum in my mouth and hopped in my car and headed for the mall.

20 minutes to 2:00 and I had just entered the mall. For a Saturday it was not crowded, surprisingly. I decided to sit on the small bench adjacent to the entrance of the mall. It was now 1:50 and I began to wonder if the nigga had stood me up. I got nervous and pulled out my phone to play a game to relax myself. Just as I looked up from my game of PAC-man, I as him. A tall, muscular, smooth caramel skinned man pushed the mall doors open. We instantly made eye contact and smiled. I stood up to greet him with a dap. He pulled me close to his body and whispered in my ear, "You look great." "Geee thanx sir, you look very handsome and well put together yourself," I replied. He extended his hand. I reached out and held his hand as we walked toward the food court.

He was so comfortable with him self, not caring with anyone said. As we walked we pulled necks and stirred up convocations. "You want something to eat pa?" he asked. "Nah im good, just some water will be fine." "Come on pa, don't be shy. Its my treat," he smiled. "Fine, Ill have a Cesar salad," I chuckled. He ordered Chinese, I got my salad then we found a quite isolated table toward the back of food court. "I'm glad you decided to meet me pa. I was kinda nervous about it," I said. "Why nervous? I can sense the feeling between us is mutual. Just relax," he replied with a cute boyish smile. We chatted some more and shared a few laughs. I was truly enjoying myself.

After our meal, I looked him him the eyes and said firmly, "I have a confession." "Go ahead, I'm listening." "I do not have one of the most stable or committed lifestyles," I mumbled. "Ive had a lot of sexual encounters with a lot of men in my past. Ive had sex with men ranging from ages 19-55. I even had sex with a married couple," I continued lowering my head in shame. There was an awkward silence. I thought he would be completely turned off, when he reached over and lifted my chin up and looked me in the eyes. His eyes pierced through my head as he spoke."In life we all do things we are not proud of. No one is perfect. Your past is your past. If your willing to make a change for better, what you did before can be forgiven. I'm willing to get to know you, regardless of you raunchy past. If your willing to meet me half way and focus on what you really want, I'm sure we will be fine."

I was in complete awe when he finished. Tears rolled from my eyes unto my cheeks. I had never been spoke to that way before. My ex was a crazy sex fiend that cheated when ever the got the chance. My feeling were the least of his interest. "Awww, you are just too cute. Its ok." He reached over and whipped the tear form my cheek. I smiled and said, "Thank you. thank you.....I'm just really lost for words right now," I whispered. "You don't have to say a word pa. We have all the time to talk and get to know each other in time." I nodded and smiled. "Lets get out of here. How does a walk in the park sound?" he asked. "I sounds great," I replied.

We left the mall and and dove to the neighborhood park. We walked and talked about any and everything under the sun. He was such a pleasant and honest soul. I was falling fast, and it was only my first date with him. Could this be the end of my dark sexual past, and the beginning of a bright, committed and blossoming relationship with a real man. Only time will tell.



-End

--S.S.C. (summer sex chronicles 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment